Be a ZombieTown vendor.
It’s easy! Submit an application online or download a vendor form.
Vendor information and responsibilities.
- Setup and Teardown: Set up by 9:30 AM on Saturday Oct 5, 2019, that means your car needs to be moved before 9:30am because the event starts at 10am. Tear down after 10 PM on Saturday Oct 5, 2019.
- Vendor Fees: Fees must be paid prior to set up.
- Concession Area Requirements: Maintain a neat and clean concession area. Post and maintain your established prices throughout the event. Have at least one adult present in the concession stand at all times.
- Event Hours: Remain open during the hours of operation of the event from 10am to 10pm.
- Trash: Place bagged concession garbage in or next to the City-provided trash cans for next morning pick up.
- Recycling: All vendors will be required to recycle paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, and metal containers.
- Electricity: Electric is limited and will not be guaranteed. Please write on your application if you would like it. If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking: Due to limited space, cars will not be able to be parked beside your space. Vehicles will need to be moved to another parking area, please plan accordingly. Free parking is available in the Parking Garage (within 1 block of event). If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel within 30 days of the event, your fees will NOT be refunded. Cancellations received before or on September 6, 2019 will receive a full refund.
- What is supplied? The space is all that is provided. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, etc. Some power is available. If
you require power, you may bring your own extension cords and power strips but all wiring must be safely taped and secured. Vendors must supply all utensils, coolers, food products, and supplies as needed.
- Food Vendor Insurance: Provide proof of commercial liability insurance for $1,000,000 and name NOVA6, the City of Altoona, the Downtown Altoona Business Community, and GAEDC as additional insureds for the event.
- Payment: If you are mailing your application and payment, please make your checks payable to ZombieTown USA and mail to- Zombietown USA, PO BOX 323, Altoona PA 16603.
- Contact Info: Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 814-942-3929.
To apply online, complete the form below. After submitting the form, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.